One of the most effective promotional tools for companies is exhibition fairs. At this type of event you can meet both private people who are keenly interested in the products and services of companies exhibiting at the fair, as well as people from a given industry. These are usually people with whom you can establish a longer, fruitful business relationship. Often, nowhere else do we have such a great chance to attract the attention of visitors, potential customers and the media. The presence at such events and events should therefore be used as much as possible. Especially if we have something to be proud of in front of our client. So how to do it? How to properly prepare for them?
What should you remember when designing your stand? When preparing for an exhibition, take care of every aspect
1. When designing a stand, you should ask yourself what should be on it. How many advertising items will there be? How many people will be servicing a given exhibition stand?
2. Take advantage of the professional help of creation specialists. The designers’ experience will allow the exhibitions to be adjusted to the offer presented on them.
3. Develop lighting. Good, well-thought-out illumination emphasizes the value of the stand at the fair , makes it easier to view the products and improves the work of consultants. This is an important aspect that influences the reception of the stand, and thus the company’s reception, so the choice of lamps and their arrangement should not be underestimated.
4. Separate the place of work (the so-called back room) – store there elements that cannot accumulate in the space available to visitors,
5. A fair is not an exhibition. Prepare to interact with your guests. Think about how to encourage them with your product.
6. Invest in display furniture that is light and easy to transport.
7. Take care of interesting ways of presenting your products or services, use modern promotional techniques.
8. Remember about promotional materials, leaflets. Take advantage of the help of hostesses, encouraging you to taste the products, as well as animators.