The virtual world provides new, attractive opportunities for both exhibitors and fair organizers. First of all, you can arrange your own place at the online fair in any way, without taking into account the small area or technical limitations of the physical stand. Modern technologies make it possible to present any product or service. Photos, videos, walks in 360-degree format - thanks to them you can show clients real estate, large goods or a very wide range. It would not be possible with the traditional form of an exhibition event. What's more, virtual trade fairs can be an opportunity to invite a customer to the company's virtual headquarters or show him how the products he is interested in are created.
For event companies, online fairs are also beneficial because it becomes profitable to organize events from niche industries that do not attract thousands of crowds in the case of stationary fairs. In addition, virtual market halls can contain from several dozen to even a thousand stands
Advantages of virtual trade fairs
Virtual events, regardless of the subject matter, have many advantages, thanks to which they can be more attractive than stationary fairs. What can you expect?
- Virtual trade fairs mean lower costs . There is no need for extensive service of the stand, purchase of a stand, its transport and setting up on site.
- The fair is available to many people who do not need to appear in a specific place in person. This translates into a greater number of visitors and the opportunity to attract new customers.
- The exhibitor can provide information about the company and product or service in the form of photos, videos, presentations, webinars, and chats that are attractive and convenient for the recipients.
- The virtual stand is also a promotion and sales channel. Thanks to it, it is possible to create a database of potential customers , e.g. by encouraging them to subscribe to a newsletter or to observe them in social media.
- The exhibitor has access to statistics , so he can analyze which content and products were the most attractive for visitors.