Designing a trade fair stand is a very complex challenge. When it comes to fair construction, you have to take into account the limited space of the fair. Stands should attract the attention of visitors and at the same time be a workplace. You cannot go to the fair without proper preparation, and a well-designed stand is a part of it. It is the most important element when participating in a fair or exhibition, therefore everything must be buttoned up. So how should the perfect stand for the fair be designed?
The most important advice related to designing a professional exhibition stand
- Firstly, create with your exhibition stand contractor the concepts of a modern exhibition stand. Use one theme that ties everything together. Your design should align with your company’s current products.
- Make sure how much space your individual exhibition stand will need. Take into account every square centimeter of your stand area and compare the result with the actual dimensions of your mobile exhibition stand.
- Prepare a design for a trade fair stand. Remember that the design of the stand should include all the necessary elements: brochures, lights, product displays, furniture. Don’t forget that at the stand you will need space for your employees, customers, as well as the products on display.
- Remember about proper lighting. It is an essential element of everyone’s decor. Good, well-thought-out illumination exposes the advantages of an individual trade fair stand, makes it easier to see the products and improves the work of consultants. This is a very important aspect affecting the perception of the stand, and thus the company, so the choice of lamps and their arrangement should not be underestimated
- Use the right colors to create an eye-catching professional trade show booth. Design the stand construction with your contractor in accordance with the colors of the company’s logo. Use appropriate, colored lamps to create a unique atmosphere at your modern exhibition stand.
- Stimulate the senses of your potential customers. Create a unique atmosphere for your exhibition space with lights, colors and shapes.
All these stand design tips will help you create a modern exhibition stand that will attract the attention of many recipients. Professional designers will help you combine all these elements, they will ensure that the stands for the fair have an aesthetic, eye-catching appearance, but also that they are a comfortable workplace that you will love.