Germany is undoubtedly a world leader in terms of organizing international fairs. There are about 160 international and national events in the country, attended by several hundred thousand exhibitors and millions of people visiting the stands at the fair. The most visited are the international consumer electronics fair IFA in Berlin, the IAA car fair in Frankfurt am Main or even the BAUMA International Machinery Fair in Munich.
What are the strengths of Germany as a trade fair location?
- Professionalism – German organizers are professionals in organizing fairs. Larger cities are able to organize about 20 world fairs annually. Organizations are entrusted to highly specialized and experienced exporters in every aspect of business
- Central location of the fair – the German fair is located in the very center of the European Union. Thanks to good air connections and transport infrastructure, the fair in Germany can be reached from all major economic centers in the world.
- Modern exhibition center – in terms of logistics and technology, German exhibition centers set international trends.
- Their international character – the fair attracts world markets to Germany. Most of the companies displaying their stands at the fair come from abroad, of which about 33% come from countries outside Europe.
- Attractive regional fairs – in addition to international and national fairs. These fairs are clearly focused on the target group.
- Only close cooperation with service companies guarantees the success of companies exhibiting their exhibition stands in Germany. It is worth taking care of good professionals building exhibition stands, designers, event specialists, not forgetting about the gastronomy and hotel industry.